Race Across The Rainbow Race Across The Rainbow

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

you have such a talent in this! DONT STOP! GREAT JOB!

Morsel: THE DINER Morsel: THE DINER

good!

honestly, a little long i thought... but good storyline and good drawings! The sound was a little off and the actual animation graphics weren't the best - maybe thats how you intended it... but overall great job!!!!

Life of Tween Life of Tween

Whoa!

that was so cool - it was kind of deep - whoa lol... i liked it! 10 out of 10!

Sketchpad 2 Sketchpad 2

wow that pretty good!!

I liked it a lot - lol it'll even help me! And well I'm not the best animator, but i do have some suggestions...

I liked how the music was relaxing, but I don't know if it played its part... Its hard to find the right music but thats just something i have to say
Another thing is that maybe you can have a "finished button" so people dont have to wait a while to see what its like at the end. Or like a X2 button - you know? But it is important that it goes that slow to show people how its done too.
Maybe in the "Frame rate" you can type a higher number so that it's not so choppy with the tween. I dont know if you wanted it choppy or not, but its just in idea.

That took a while for me to give advise! Cause it was so good! So I liked it a lot and keep on getting better! I like your ideas and how this movie was set up and organized!

Waterlollies Waterlollies

wow

What program do u use??

nodot! nodot!

hmmm

when i started watching this i thought it was going to be so bad LOL - but wow that actually took some work and good job!

Crush Kill Destroy Dance Crush Kill Destroy Dance

wow

wow this was good! congrats on such a good video!

Legend Of Zelda:Misguided Legend Of Zelda:Misguided

LOL

That was so good! I am a zelda fan and i LOVED it! lol - it was funny and it had great animation! How do u make the animation real...? mine are ok - check out the "if the ice caps melt..." one i made and could you tell me how i can make my animaion better? that would be great... anyways amazing job!

Arc Episode II: Reel 1 Arc Episode II: Reel 1

WOW!

How long did that take you??! impressive! what program did u use for the graphics?? im so jealous!

Pandemonium Pandemonium

yay

The animation seemed so good but i really didnt get the theme... lol - oh well the animaion is BOMB so wutever!